- One of the largest cabinet manufacturers in BC
- In 2013 they wanted to upgrade the entire production facility so they decided to move to a brand new 150,000 square foot facility located in Pitt Meadows.
- The challenge in this endeavor was to have the new facility ready to a level where they could quickly relocate the machinery to the new location with the least amount of down time.
- We installed a 40’ tall Donaldson Torrit bag house dust collector, c/w backflow dampers and an emergency abort gate damper.
- Full dust collection system was designed and installed for the new automated production equipment in the plant.
- Recycled air from the dust collector is distributed back into the plant through 200 feet of 46”Ø duct sox.
- Full automated infrared paint line located inside a custom made enclosure 140 foot x 25 foot.
- Multiple make up air systems and air conditionings systems throughout the facility.